Advertising LED Screen Stage Backdrop , Stage LED Display 640mm x
1. Seamless assembling.
2. Brightness automatical adjustment
3. High-definition visual effect
4. High thermal conductivity Alloy cabinet, better heat dissipation
5. Fan-free design, energy saving, more stable,
6. Wide viewing angle, both 140 degree.
7. Power, signal indicators
8. Ergonomic handle design, convenient handling
9. High performance and adjustable side lock.
10. International standards air plug on Power connectors, easy,
fast and safe.
11. Receiving card to card with LAN cable, simple, less failure
12. Approved by RoHS certification, Lead-free, enviromental design
|Module Size||320mm x160mm|
|Module Resolution||48 x 24dots|
|Suggested Cabinet Size||640mm x 960mm|
|Cabinet Resolution||96 x 144 dots|
|Brightness||≥ 5000 nits|
|Viewing Angle||H-140°/ V-140°|
|Grey Level||10 bits/ 1024 levels|
|Number of Color||＞1 billion|
|Input Voltage||AC220±10%, AC110 ±10%|
|External Interface||S-video, VGA, DVI, SDI, CVBS, YPrPb, HDMI, etc|
T/T 30% down payment upon order confirmation and 70% balance in one
week before shipment.
Shipment: From Shenzhen, China to unconfirmed by sea/air.
Delivery date: Within 20 working days upon receipt of 30% T/T down payment.
Sage warrants our Outdoor Full Color LED Display Screens to be free
from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years
from the date of purchase.
This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of a
defective part. Claims under this warranty must be accompanied by a
photo of the defective part, a description of the defect, and a
receipt from the original purchaser. The warranty does not cover
normal wear and tear, improper assembly, damage or failure due to
In order to let our customers control the system skillfully, and
easily handle some basic malfunction or system failure in the
operation. We offer our users a training course in the following
1. Factory training with the follow course:
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic LED knowledge
- LED hardware structure and working principle
- Screen programming and all the software demonstration
- System daily maintenance and safety regulations
2. On-site training
- The installation of system software
- The function of apparatus in system and the method of the right
- The inspection, adjustment and test of apparatus and the
measurement tools common use and instrumental usage
- The apparatus protection instructions
- Ordinary software & hardware malfunction disposal